HPV has turned out to be one of the most common of all s**ually transmitted diseases. Human Papillomavirus or HPV can also lead to genital warts which are quite painful and might quickly turn fatal. But, what seems to be the concern here is treating it naturally, and given the prevalence of this disease, we are bound to agree.
Almost 50% of adults in America between the ages of 18 to 59 suffer from genital HPV. This is more than the previous survey conducted in 2013-14 which found that 42.5% of adults were suffering from this, of which 45.2% were males and 39.9% females.
Almost 79 million people suffer from HPV in the USA, of which Hispanic Americans bear the maximum brunt of it. Some of them might even be cancerous and although most of it is actually benign, it is important that we find a cure for it naturally. For, it is the same in the case of genital herpes.
It would be best for you if you followed a diet for wart-removal that was rich in antiviral herbs. Also, you could help your body prevent the formation of warts if you started eating food that is immune-boosting. Some examples are:
- Vitamin C rich foods such as fruits with citrus content, bell peppers, strawberries etc.
- Probiotic foods such as vegetables that are fermented like kimchi, sauerkraut. You could also take yogurt, like Greek yogurt.
- Green vegetables, providing Vitamin A, and other necessary minerals.
- Selenium high foods like Brazil nuts, mushrooms, and others.
- Cheese produced from goat’s, sheep’s, and A2 cow’s milk.
- One could also intake Kvass. It is a fermented drink, created from rye bread that is rich in lactobacilli probiotics. It cleanses the blood and the liver.
- Kombucha, a tea that is fermented and very high in probiotics and Vitamin B.
One could also try ingesting or applying antiviral herbs that would boost up the immune system and prevent viruses, all the while providing digestive, cardiovascular, and other anti-inflammatory support. One can find antiviral herbs in herbal teas or herbal-infused oils. Some of the top antiviral herbs are:
You can substitute antiviral oil with essential oils, such as thuja oil or tea tree oil.
Tea tree oil is famous for being antimicrobial and can also be like a topical ointment after it is infused with oils like coconut, in a 1:1 ratio. Simply using tea tree oil might be fatal if consumed.
Thuja oil is filtered from the Thuja tree and while it is somewhat rare, it has a wide following in Ayurveda medication. It helps in removing warts and other skin conditions. But one should apply caution while using it and always dilute it because it might be poisonous.
Domestic Wart Remover
Apart from the given recipes above, you can also make yourself a wart remover at home that can be directly applied to oral and common warts. If you are using it for genital warts, don’t use oregano, for it might cause irritation.
Instead of looking for mitigating sources, why not take precautions in the first place? Always use a condom, and if it is possible, become monogamous. The chances of infection would be incredibly less.